- Comcast drops bid for 21st Century Fox assets December 12, 2017Comcast is dropping out of the running to buy a majority of 21st Century Fox, clearing the path for Disney to complete an acquisition should it choose to do so.
- SpaceX is sending barley to space for Budweiser research December 12, 2017SpaceX is sending barley seeds on a round trip mission to space in the name of better beer -- and some brand cool for Anheuser.
- Stelter: Is the Roy Moore race a referendum on the media? December 11, 2017"The media" is not on the ballot in Tuesday's special election in Alabama. That's obvious, yes, but it bears repeating because Roy Moore has been trying to run against the national news media for the past month.
- Fliers paid a record $1.2 billion in baggage fees last quarter December 11, 2017Airlines made a ton of money off baggage fees between July and September.
- Obama tweets: Final days to enroll in Obamacare are here! December 11, 2017He may no longer be in office, but former President Obama is still encouraging people to sign up for his landmark health reform law.
- Soylent shakeup: Cofounder steps down as CEO December 11, 2017There's a shakeup at Soylent, the Silicon Valley startup selling shakes and powders it says it has created to supplement meals.
- New Yorker fires star political reporter over alleged 'improper sexual conduct' December 12, 2017The New Yorker has parted ways with its Washington correspondent, Ryan Lizza, following a review of what it called "improper sexual conduct."
- Europe doesn't like Trump administration's tax plans December 11, 2017Read full story for latest details.
- SEC orders food review startup to shut down coin offering December 11, 2017The SEC shut down plans by a startup food review site to raise money by selling digital tokens.
- Secret message apps on the rise at work December 11, 2017The texts are long gone. That is becoming a more common reality in workplaces.
- Comcast drops bid for 21st Century Fox assets December 12, 2017