- Sergio Marchionne, auto legend, steps down as CEO of Fiat Chrysler July 21, 2018Fiat Chrysler on Saturday announced the sudden resignation of longtime CEO Sergio Marchionne, who is stepping down due to complications from surgery.
- After plastic straws, this entrepreneur wants plastic toothbrushes to disappear July 21, 2018People are turning against plastic straws. Christina Ramirez wants them to think about another piece of plastic they use every day -- the toothbrush.
- Coinbase forms political action committee July 20, 2018Coinbase, the popular cryptocurrency exchange, formed its own political action committee.
- Maggie Haberman on Trump, 18 months in July 20, 2018It's been 18 months to the day of Donald Trump's inauguration -- and the pace of change has been relentless. White House correspondents are exhausted. But Maggie Haberman's role has remained constant. She just keeps serving up scoops.
- Right-wing media called him a leftist terrorist. He appears to be a pro-gun conservative July 20, 2018After he was arrested earlier this week by authorities in South Dakota, Mark Einerwold immediately became a character in an ongoing narrative within conservative media, where he was depicted as the latest example of a left-wing domestic terror threat.
- Facebook's rhetoric on misinformation doesn't match its actions July 20, 2018Facebook has said it finds claims that survivors of a violent tragedy are actually actors duping the public to be "abhorrent." The company has said that content with such claims violates its community standards, and has pledged to remove such posts.
- Facebook suspends another data analytics firm July 20, 2018Read full story for latest details.
- Experimental treatment uses modified stem cells to fight cancer July 20, 2018A clinical trial run by UCLA is testing a potentially pioneering form of immunotherapy that could turn a patient's own body into a powerful weapon against cancer.
- The classic car industry could be hurt by tariffs, too July 20, 2018Read full story for latest details.
- 3 reasons you're not making more money at work July 20, 2018Read full story for latest details.
- Sergio Marchionne, auto legend, steps down as CEO of Fiat Chrysler July 21, 2018